|Wullerton is the rival town of Dog River. The rivalry is so intense that whenever anyone in Dog River mentions "Wullerton", they instinctively spit on the ground. ("Ruby Reborn") ("Comedy Night") ("Harvest Dance") ("TV Free Dog River") ("You've Been Great, Goodnight") Wullerton residents do not behave the same way. In a dream Hank has, Davis is forced to take a job as a cop in Wullerton. Davis tells his new partner that he used to work in Dog River, spits and his new partner says, "Why'd you do that?" ("Gopher It")|
- One of the businesses in Wullerton is a call centre as headlined in the Howler. ("Comedy Night")
- Wullerton is a squeaky-clean, creepy, Stepford Wives-ish town where everyone is excessively nice, clean and helpful. ("Corner Gas: The Movie (Film)")
- Wullerton is patterned after the real town of Milestone, Saskatchewan which lost out to Rouleau, Saskatchewan as the site of Dog River.
- "And right up the road at Wullerton, they got the world's biggest magpie."
- ―Hank, "World's Biggest Thing".
- "You spit every time anybody says Wullerton."
- ―Lacey, "Comedy Night".
- "Hank is an idiot for going out with a girl from Wullerton."
- ―Davis, "Harvest Dance".
- "Wullerton sucks!"
- ―Health Inspector, "You've Been Great, Goodnight".
|Corner Gas Locations|
|Brent's house • Chuckle Barn • Community Church • Corner Gas • Dog River • Dog River Hotel • Foo Mart • Hank's house • The Howler • Leroy's house • Liquor store • Memorial Rink • Police station • Post Office • Public Library • Regina • The Ruby • Senior's Home • Todd's Junk • Town Hall • Wullerton|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.