|Created by||Brent Butt|
|Starring|| Brent Butt|
|Opening theme||"Not a Lot Goin' On" by Craig Northey and Jesse Valenzuela|
|Ending theme||"My Happy Place" by Craig Northey|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of episodes||107|
|Executive producer(s)|| Brent Butt|
|Running time||21-23 minutes|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
|Original run||January 22, 2004 – April 13, 2009|
|Corner Gas Official website|
The show takes place in a fictional Saskatchewan small town called Dog River and centers around eight characters:
- Brent Leroy, who owns Corner Gas, the station the show takes its name from.
- Wanda Dollard, Brent's college-educated employee known for her sarcastic wit.
- Lacey Burrows, the Toronto-born owner of the Ruby Cafe, which is next door to Corner Gas.
- Hank Yarbo, Brent's dim-witted best friend who mostly hangs around Corner Gas.
- Oscar Leroy, Brent's grouchy father who handed the station to his son when he retired.
- Emma Leroy, Brent's tough-as-nails mother, who loves Oscar, despite having to put up with his antics.
- Davis Quinton, the town's overly-sensitive police sergeant, based at the Police station.
- Karen Pelly, the blonde police constable who seems more fit to run the force than Davis.
There are many Recurring Characters including:
- Fitzy Fitzgerald, Dog River's mayor.
- Wes Humboldt, who owns the town's liquor and insurance store.
- Phil Kinistino, the bartender at the Dog River Hotel. Phil took over the bar from Paul Kinistino.
- Josh, cook and busboy at the Ruby, who rarely speaks.
- Helen Jensen, Fitzy's grandmother.
- Mertyl Runciman, friend of Helen and Emma.
- Wade, the town's garbage man.
- Alice, librarian at the Dog River Public Library.
The show is also syndicated in 26 other countries, most notably in the United States, where the show premiered on Superstation WGN on September 10, 2007. Another notable syndicator is the Republic of Ireland's RTE Two network.
Corner Gas is filmed entirely in Saskatchewan. The outdoor scenes are filmed in Rouleau. Rouleau is a small town located between Moose Jaw and Weyburn. The interior scenes, like the ones in the Ruby Cafe, the Leroy's house and the Police station were filmed at the Canada-Saskatchewan Soundstage in Regina. The Ruby Cafe/Corner Gas outdoor set was located in Rouleau, and all interior scenes in the gas station were filmed on that set. Rouleau's famous grain elevator was repainted to read "Dog River."